I'm not afraid of everything
I just spent an hour and a half filling in questionnaires for the four hour long diagnostic interview tomorrow. I kept feeling like I was contradicting previous answers, and wanting to explain why the slightly different wording made a difference. Hopefully it won't matter. My favourite page was the one about how much fear I would have in various situations. There were 20 things, like snakes, spiders, water, blood etc and I was barely afraid of any of them. I was feeling all cocky until I turned the page over and the first item was "talking to people"...
The other questions that made me feel better were the ones about hoarding, some of the OCD ones and the ones asking whether thinking about a bad event made it more likely to occur.
Labels: people are scary
3 Comments:
Hooray for not being scared of everything!
Wow, would I ever have had to check off a lot from that list. Spiders, yes. Sharp objects, yes. Falling, yes. (Did they have tornados and the potential of housefires or home invasions?)
See! You are not "Monkish" at all. (I am only slightly Monkish).
Oh yeah, I would have been ALL over that list. Well, not so much the "stuff" (like I'm not afraid of water, snakes, blood), but talking to people? Yeah! And while I'm not (much of) a hoarder, that last one here is all me too.
It's always nice to realize it could be worse. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home