posted by Lucy @ 6:57 PM 8 comments
Very pretty! I have no idea what it is, but it's lovely. :)
Next to. The x-axis labeling gave me a headache though. I personally need my zero!
Normality! (assuming that is what you are going for?)
Wow!! That's real data? That *is* a *most* beautiful graph!!
Ooooo, ahhhhhhh!
Thanks for being appropriately appreciative. :) Daniel, the labelling does suck, but the zero is right in between the two tallest bars, where it belongs!I haven't officially tested for normality because I don't want to be disappointed...
that looks pretty normal to me - I doubt you'll fail a test of normality =o)
Even though I don't have any idea what is referred in the graph,Its look good..I wish to this as my balance sheet graph...Breakdown Insurance
Post a Comment
<< Home
After all: who doesn't wish to make a spectacle of (her) loneliness?
8 Comments:
Very pretty! I have no idea what it is, but it's lovely. :)
Next to. The x-axis labeling gave me a headache though. I personally need my zero!
Normality! (assuming that is what you are going for?)
Wow!! That's real data? That *is* a *most* beautiful graph!!
Ooooo, ahhhhhhh!
Thanks for being appropriately appreciative. :)
Daniel, the labelling does suck, but the zero is right in between the two tallest bars, where it belongs!
I haven't officially tested for normality because I don't want to be disappointed...
that looks pretty normal to me - I doubt you'll fail a test of normality =o)
Even though I don't have any idea what is referred in the graph,Its look good..I wish to this as my balance sheet graph...
Breakdown Insurance
Post a Comment
<< Home