(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I wouldn't mind a cosy bag to hide in...

(from lolsecretz)

I had a sucky day today, followed by another humiliating group therapy session (the intervening two weren't so bad, though). I was going to whinge at length about it all here, but instead I think I shall take the advice suggested by this study and go to sleep. Maybe I'll be able to cope better tomorrow.


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodnight pig! sleep tight and feel happier in the morn!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Oh, goodness. I laughed out loud at your LOLCAT. And again at your label. Not that it will make you feel better...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Thanks, Twirly. I do feel better, although I still need lots more sleep.

Phantom, that did make me feel a little better, too :) Even though it's not my lolcat.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

When you say that you wouldn't mind having a cosy bag to hide in, you're totally envisioning one holding the fuzzy cat to cuddle with, right?
... actually, that sounds pretty nice, especially if it were a puppy instead.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Oh, that sounds like a good idea, Sheepish! Except I'd need the puppy too; sneezing every three seconds would make it less nice with a cat.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger nicky blue said...

Just popping in to say hi - I've been a lurker for a while - and that I'm sorry to hear your group therapy sessions haven't been going too well. :-( But hang in there and have faith - someday it will come together! :-) Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home