blog procrastination
I remember last November having all these things I wanted to blog about, but never getting around to it, despite posting every day. The same thing is happening again. I think I might still have drafts of some of those year-old, now irrelevant posts. I keep thinking I'll write them when I have more time to think about them and I'm not so sleepy, but then I spend far too much time online doing nothing especially interesting, so obviously it's not just a lack of time that's putting me off writing them. Probably, I'm just trying to avoid thinking seriously about things that are slightly uncomfortable to think about. Just like I've avoided doing my group therapy homework...
There are only a couple of sessions left and I've been disappointed that it hasn't been more helpful. Even so, now that it is a bit more specific than it was, and potentially more helpful, I'm avoiding putting in the effort to make it work. The things I've been meaning to blog about are things that have come up in ordinary therapy, so it would be good to think more about them before I go back there, next. Somehow, though, finding another blog to read seems more pressing. Maybe tomorrow will be different.
1 Comments:
I'm stuck in the same boat. I had so many things planned to blog about this month, but because life snuck up on me (as it always does), I've been doing simple posts and still not writing about half of the topics I planned. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home