firetruck #2
Apparently this has become an annual tradition. We only got one firetruck this time, though, since I guess they remembered it wasn't necessary last time. Sadly, the kids across the street were already in bed and missed the excitement, but their dad and the older couple who like to sit on their porch and watch the neighbourhood still came over to chat with the fire crew. I also didn't have my camera with me, again.
I did get to be the person who called 911, though, since I got home to an empty house that smelled of oil. I was expecting the person who answered the phone to ask what kind of emergency it was, so I got confused when he mumbled something about how I was being recorded and had to make him repeat it, which would've wasted valuable time if it'd been an actual emergency. I had to call other people first to see what I should do and if calling 911 would be overreacting, but I still felt like maybe I was wasting their time.
Anyway, now that it's over and the oil repair person has been and gone without finding any other problems, I still have to finish enough work to get my star. You don't get a more interesting post, either, sorry.
1 Comments:
Firetruck!!!1!!11!
Post a Comment
<< Home