I suck
Instead of writing a real post, I've wasted the last hour and three-quarters losing games of five minute Scrabble. I signed up for NaBloPoMo thinking it would be good to get back to blogging more, but posting lame excuses for not blogging properly is probably worse than nothing. And I know there's nothing stopping me from just quitting, since it's not doing anyone any good, but I still have hopes of getting better. Sorry for clogging your feed readers in the meantime.
I'm trying to think of something that's not an excuse to add to this post, at least, but I only have five minutes left in which to blog now and I don't deal well with time pressure (hence the losing at five minute Scrabble). Maybe I'll go and start writing tomorrow's real post so it's all ready ahead of time.
I remembered this being a lot easier last year, so I just went back to look at what the hell I was posting about. I'd forgotten I was also trying to do project 365 (which I think I've accepted I've given up on this year), so I at least had photos to post every day. I also posted a bunch of memes. I was trying to avoid that, but this isn't exactly better. If you have any better suggestions for things to blog about, please tell me in the comments (otherwise you'll get a lot more of this crap).
2 Comments:
you could post more photos? even without the project 365?
Or more Scrabble adventures?
You'll notice I've given up on excuses for why I suck at InaDWriMo. :P
I like the photo posts, too...photos are always good!
Post a Comment
<< Home