lazy day
I spent three weekends in October travelling and one having someone visit here. Now I'm back to being lazy and aimless in the absence of any structure or other people to help me get moving. I'm still in bed, having spent the day reading and playing Scrabble. I guess it's nice to not doing anything occasionally, but I did have hopes of doing something productive today. I do still have to feed my cells and go to the gym, so I guess I'll have to get up at some point.
I thought some larger point might emerge when I started writing but apparently not, other than that I really need to get up and do something now, before it gets dark (I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep, but not the earlier sunsets that come with the end of daylight savings).
1 Comments:
Lazy days are good! Be productive tomorrow. Or, you know, soon. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home