(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yes!

I just woke up to very happy news. You should be happy too, even if I'm being cryptic. The powers of evil have lost a little influence in the world.

7 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

yea!!!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Billie said...

Yea!!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when the powers of evil lose!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

It's great when good triumphs over evil!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger SJ said...

yeah - if you're talking about what I think you are, you should def be happy.....

woo hoo!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Hooray for the powers of good! Now, how to celebrate?

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger jeremy said...

I presume that this is about that housemate who is secretly conspiring against you. Whatever has happened, I am pleased to feel that she has been thwarted in her sinister designs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home