(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

better day already

  • My missing things showed up today. Apparently I brought them to the lab where I wanted them myself, only they were in with things I was bringing to a post-doc, since the tech thought they were hers. Her stuff has been sitting in the freezer unclaimed all this time.
  • As I was walking downstairs to buy lunch, I passed leftovers from a meeting, so I got a free, yummy lunch.
  • I just won my 200th ISC scrabble game (and you thought Facebook Scrabulous was addictive...).

I did just play 6 games in a row (and won them all) in order to get my rating up over the next hundred mark, so I should get back to work...

Update: I just figured out why my database was missing data, too. I was silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home