happy xmas
I had a pretty good xmas day. I ended up going with my friend to her friend's family, because she was worried about me being by myself and my mum was really upset about it when I talked to her. When my housemate told me her plans to stay home and make collages and read all day, I was kind of jealous and regretted my choice, but it was fine. I didn't talk much, but I didn't feel bad about not talking either.
Since then, I've mainly been playing Scrabble (and losing) and eating gingerbread cookies and cake. It was probably a mistake to bake so much, especially since The Plan went by the wayside a while ago and the gym is closed until the 2nd of January.
I went ice skating at an outdoor rink on the weekend, which was fun, and I think I got my friend hooked, so we might be going again this week.
I hope you all had a good holiday (whether you celebrated or just had the day off). Thanks for the facebook presents, too! I had fun opening them. :)
1 Comments:
Thanks for my virtual Facebook tequila, too! Mmmm. It was virtually delicious. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home