a good start to the year
Yesterday I had a nice day, sleeping in and going to the gym and eating yummy, healthy food that I was actually hungry for and going to bed at a reasonable hour. Today I got up at 7.10 and walked to the gym. It was closed, unfortunately, but that did mean I got to lab by 9.15am. It felt like a struggle to keep to 3 hours of internet and I only did my usual 3.5 hours, despite SuperGradStudent not even being there to chat with. But! I was finished by 5.15!* I went back to the gym, came home and showered and ate dinner and then was wondering if I should go to bed early, when I realised it was only 8pm. I finished my second book of the year, instead (the first would've made it onto my year's best list if I'd read it a few days earlier, so I'll have to remember it). Now I'm going to go to sleep and hopefully do something similar again tomorrow.
Oh, I also signed up for a tap dancing class, today. I'm excited about that.
*I decided my rules mean I have to be at lab for 8 hours, so I can leave earlier than 6.30 if I get there earlier.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home