(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

enough

I have been wasting so much time lately and not even trying to get my stars. Today was particularly bad, though. I literally did no work all day. At least I came home earlier than the previous night, cooked dinner, cleaned my room and did laundry. I keep not wanting to really restart the stars because I'm almost at the end of the month, but I can't keep going the way I am. Instead, I'm going to commit to getting a star every day for the remainder of March. If I don't, then I have to cancel the ski trip I just signed up for.

This means:
- exercising
- leaving the house by 9.30am
- making a list of things to do each day
- no more than 3 hours of internet while at lab
- eating 5 fruits and vegetables and no more than one snackish thing

This was so easy in January. I can do it again.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the stars--you can do it! Sorry if I've been contributing to the procrastinating with the Scrabulous...I'll try to get back to work too. :)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Don't abandon me completely! Besides, you're about to win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home