(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, April 07, 2008

how many wallets could I actually use?

In one of my many procrastination breaks today, I followed a link from Cute Overload to a site selling (among other things) cute wallets. My current wallet, which is also adorable*, has been slowly disintegrating*, so I've been half-heartedly looking for a new one. I think it was also a Cute Overload link that led me to my previous favourite wallet company, espe. I think those wallets are a bit big for me, though. Today, I was tempted by this robot wallet, or this panda vs robot (and dragon) one, or this puffer fish one. Then I googled the company and found a much larger selection of cool wallets.

I think this one makes me happiest to look at:


But there's also this one with flying robots:

And, as I heard in a story today, "How can anyone be sad around a robot!?" It would be even harder to be sad with so many flying robots in my pocket!

How do I choose between picnicking monsters and flying robots? Maybe it would be handy to have a spare wallet...



*
IMG_1818

6 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd pick picnicking monsters over flying robots any day! :)

Thanks for introducing us to the awesome site, I think I'm gonna start shopping there...

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger kermitthefrog said...

Yeah, that's a great site!
I'd also vote monsters, or both. Picnicking monsters I cannot refuse. I like the robots too, but they're very monochrome.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

All of a sudden I am overwhelmed by the urge to procure a new wallet!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

I dunno. The abominable snow rabbit mountain thing kinda freaks me out. I'm going with flying robots, too.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picnicking monsters, definitely. Though I think having the flying robot backup would be a great idea.

/enabling :)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

BSD, thanks for commenting. I like your comics. :)

I just ordered the monster one, since it was still making me smile more. I'm glad y'all (mostly) approve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home