hello?
Posting the book post the other day was supposed to be a way of easing back into blogging, but it hasn't worked so well yet. It's not that I don't want to blog, or even that I don't have anything to blog about. I keep thinking of topics, but the problem is I need to actually think about them in order to write anything and thinking is hard work. It's much easier to mindlessly hit refresh on other people's blogs.
I'm kind of tempted to make a list of the things I want to blog about as a kind of public accountability, but the last time I did that, I never wrote about anything on the list. Maybe I should commit to posting every day for a bit, just to get back in the habit of it, although I never post anything thoughtful during NaBloPoMo.
Anyway, for now I'm just posting to say I'm still here. Which I know is lame, especially since I've done that before. I could say I'll try to post more, but I know "trying" doesn't work for me. I will post a Plan update soon, though, which doesn't count as a thoughtful post, but will include a blog resolution, I think. I miss being part of a blog community.
3 Comments:
I miss you! I understand not finding time or motivation - that's really OK - but I'd love to see more posts from you! :)
Hi! I'm glad you're still here. :) Post when and what you can...always nice to see anything from you! :)
I'm glad you're both still reading; thanks! I'll try to make it more worth your while :)
Post a Comment
<< Home