new shoes!
These just arrived today:
And these should be here soon:
This is more exciting than you might think, because for the first time in years, I now have two pairs of shoes I can wear to lab with clothes other than jeans. For the last few weeks I have just kept wearing jeans, despite the warmer weather, so I could keep wearing my doc martens.This is also exciting because my quest for shoes I liked that I could wear to lab began over two years ago! Since I never found anything I liked, I just further wore out the shoes that were already old enough that I thought I should get new ones, and then bought an interim pair that were meant to just last until I found something I liked, but ended up getting worn every day until they started letting the snow in. At least I learnt from that that I should have more than one pair of shoes.
I don't know why I have such trouble buying shoes. These pairs had better last.
1 Comments:
nice chucks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home