thanks for voting
I had a therapy appointment yesterday and the first thing the therapist said was a comment on my t-shirt. She thought it was mean and scary because the big creature was either taking away the ice cream from the small one, or tormenting it. I said I thought the big one was giving it to the small one, but she kept arguing that the ice cream was melting and why would that be, if he was just giving it straight to the small one? I could think of explanations, but that would be too much talking for a therapy session, so I just started planning the poll I would make for my blog to resolve the question.
I had never considered the mean possibility. I thought it was a cute and happy t-shirt. I got a little worried that everyone else thought that it was mean, and that I thought it was cute that it was mean. I thought maybe I had been influenced by the fact that the title of the t-shirt is "sweet creep". Although that could be ambiguous, too. I'm glad you almost all agree with me. Thanks!

3 Comments:
OK. I voted with the majority.
But with a flick of the wrist, the big creature could be drowning the small creature in the ice cream cone. So, I'd keep an eye on him/her/it.
That's true, but I don't think the big creature would do that, unless it was an accident.
The small creature is clearly smiling. Why would it be doing that if the big creature was being mean to it?
Post a Comment
<< Home