NaBloPoMo
I already missed a day and I only have 4 minutes to make it for today, but I've done this for the past two years and enjoyed it, so I'll try it again. I wasn't going to, because I'll be travelling for quite a bit of the month, but I can write posts ahead of time for those days. I know I never end up writing the posts I've been meaning to get around to, but it would be good to get back into the swing of blogging again.
Labels: NaBloPoMo
3 Comments:
Everyone's telling me it's fair to backdate posts, so I give you blanket permission to fudge however necessary.
But that was because you actually published your post on the right day, which is perfectly reasonable. I didn't officially enter because I didn't come close to posting on the 1st, but I'll try to do the rest of the month.
It's all about being a personal challenge anyway, so just do what you can and good luck with the rest of the month. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home