(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

maybe spider solitaire really is therapeutic

Playing the video game 'Tetris' could reduce trauma, claim Oxford University (via Lifehacker)

Of course, playing it to block out the thoughts about how I should really do some work but really don't want to is probably not so helpful...

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

I love spider solitare! I also have Tetris on my cell phone. When I am in meetings, I will sit there and play!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Wow, that makes me worry that playing repetitive computer games after reading a journal article or similar will have the same effect on my memory. Damn.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think spider solitaire is absolutely therapeutic, and I think I should play more of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home