(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

help with wedding clothes again

I have another wedding to go to and once again, I don't know what to wear so I made a poll for you.

I bought three dresses for the wedding/cruise last year and it would be nice to get to wear any of them more than once, but I'm not sure they're suitable. And, after looking at photos in search of ones to show you, I'm not sure they're even flattering...
It's an afternoon wedding and not very formal.

Dress A:

Dress B:



Thanks for your help!

12 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Dress A--cute! :)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

They're all pretty, but I like A best, too.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Ursula said...

Dress A. Relaxed yet sophisticated.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Twirly said...

B!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

I think any of them would work! That said, I voted A, too. But they're all pretty! (B is my second choice.)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger kermitthefrog said...

I also think they'd all work, but like A best!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Madeleine said...

I think they're all lovely.

Do you know Liz at Mystery Mommy? She's the online fashion advice guru of the pixie party crowd.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Horace said...

They are all adorable, and flattering. I'd say C is more appropriate for evening, while A and B are both a little better daytime. At that point, it becomes merely a matter of preference: I like the yellow for a May wedding: it's sunny and optimistic. A is a little more muted for an overtly celebratory occasion.

OK, so you got the clothes horse in me to come out, but honestly, you can't make a wrong choice here, really.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous sheepish said...

Gimme a B!
Gimme a B!

Goooooo B!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like B. You can jazz it up with colorful shoes and a chunky necklace, or you could try it with a delicate cardigan and dainty jewelry.

-Rainee

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jessi said...

I love the third dress, but I think it's too formal for where you're going. Dress A is my pick, too. <3

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I love the colour of C, so that's what I voted for, but I was torn between that and A. I think A is the most flattering (none of them are UNflattering, but the cut of A is lovely). I'm not a big fan of B, but that might just be because I'm not a big yellow wearer myself. Some people look lovely in yellow, and from memory, you probably have the sort of colouring that does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home