(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

happier post

Luckybuzz assigned me the letter H, so here are 10 things I love that start with H:

1. H's ice cream, which is the reason Luckybuzz chose H, since that's where we met up (although it's not my absolute favourite ice cream)

2. hot chocolate (especially the mint kind)

3. hot weather (is it cheating to use hot twice?)

4. happiness

5. Hanlon, Darren (music might start playing when you click on that, but that's a good thing; go and listen)

6. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy, the

7. hair that is short

8. hugs

9. holding hands

10. harmony, both the musical and more general kinds

11. holidays, both the American* and Commonwealthian** kinds

12. Hungry, Hungry Hippos and other board games

Let me know if you want a letter of your very own.



*public holidays
**vacations

11 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

I don't particularly want a letter (no energy for a meme), but I want to say that Hungry, Hungry Hippos is an AWESOME game!

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVED* Hungry Hungry Hippos! It was my little sister's absolute favorite game ever when we were kids. Thanks for the happy memory. :)

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I love Hungry, Hungry Hippos! And hooray for short hair!

I do want a letter! I want in on the meme!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

QoWP, I just used this nifty random letter generator to pick a letter. It picked X first, but I don't think you want that one. Have a D instead.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger betty said...

i would like a letter. i kept meaning to ask for one at nimue's and then at LBs and it just never happened.

hungry hungry hippos are the BEST!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Oh boy! I'll do that right away.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Betty, you get a G. (It tried to give me a Q first, this time)

QoWP, should I be enabling your procrastination like this? :)

Since the love of Hungry, Hungry Hippos seems to be unanimous, anyone want to play online? :) The marbles are bombs, though, which is kind of disturbing.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I did it! And I promise not to call you an enabler.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Hippos. Haven't thought about that in a while.

I'd like a letter, too :)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Brina, this time it came up with Z and Q before giving me a normal letter! You can have a C, though.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger betty said...

damn, i forgot to check back. thanks for the letter - maybe i'll actually do the meme before the year is out....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home