(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, April 13, 2009

happy easter

I had the most Easter-ish Easter in a long time today. I made hot cross buns, had Easter lunch with housemates and dyed eggs with another friend. I hope you had a good day, too.


Anyone know what to do with 11 hard-boiled eggs?

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous sheepish said...

Anyone know what to do with 11 hard-boiled eggs?

Throw them at your eleven most bitter enemies?

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous sheepish said...

Wait. Eleven? What happened to egg number twelve? Starting to get a touch suspicious...

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

My friend ate one that had broken while boiling.

I'm not sure I have eleven enemies or even one enemy who deserves eleven eggs thrown at them.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

deviled eggs!

Egg salad!

Potato salad!

Enjoy!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What cute eggs! We didn't color any this year, and though I miss the visual, I have often been in your position. What you need is a hungry 18-year-old boy who likes his eggs hard-boiled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home