(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Monday, August 14, 2006

photo meme: final installment

Shrinky reminded me that I hadn't quite finished all the photo requests from the meme. I forgot that ice cream was specifically part of her request, but here's Luckybuzz and me just after eating ice cream:


We even exceeded our original plans and actually talked! That was definitely the most fun meme photo :) Thanks, Luckybuzz! (and Shrinky for encouraging us)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You finally met up! I love the swirly faces!!!

What kind of ice cream?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

I had cinnamon pecan caramel. Yu-um. :)

Lucy, I had fun! And thanks to Shrinky for the encouragement...I love that I benefitted from the photo meme. :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the swirly faces!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Swirly Smiley Faces! Excellent!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Those swirly faces make you look so happy! (Or was that the effect of the ice cream?) Hooray for happy!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

The original photo is pretty happy-looking, too, actually, Styley :)

I had chocolate peanut butter ice cream, Shrinky, which was also very yummy.

I'm glad you had fun, too, Luckybuzz :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home