(Pictures by Dave McKean from The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

year-end diagnostics 2007

This year has been infinitely better than the last couple, so of course I want to quantify the difference.

Here's the updated blog mood graph that I started last year:

blog mood 2007

September was kind of a rough month, but it was clearly a pretty good year. If anything, I think I underestimated how happy I was, because I was more likely to post when I felt grumpy than when I was happiest.

And my life has improved by 2 points out of 10!

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 8.3
Mind: 8.2
Body: 8.9
Spirit: 8.5
Friends/Family: 4
Love: 6.9
Finance: 8.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

My "authentic happiness" has improved from 2.5 to 3.04 out of 5 according to this test, too. I'm even above the median happiness level for several groups!

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

Happy new year!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really awesome. Isn't it great to see progress? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home